EBCD is transforming breast cancer detection.
When breast cancer is detected in stage 1, the five-year relative survival rate is 99%.1 We’re strengthening early detection by aligning state-of-the-art tools to give you greater confidence in your results.
Women who want to reinforce that first line of defense choose Enhanced Breast Cancer Detection (EBCD). EBCD is the only solution of its kind—a package of breast care tools that work in concert to optimize annual breast cancer screening.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)—EBCD uses Saige-Dx™, artificial intelligence technology powered by DeepHealth, to deliver a more accurate mammogram.
- Accord—Certain exams with suspicious findings receive an additional AI-driven review.
- Risk Assessment—A comprehensive breast cancer risk assessment, factoring in breast density, delivers a lifetime risk score.
- Dedicated Team—A dedicated team of breast health specialists provide answers and support.
EBCD presents an exceptional level of accuracy in breast cancer detection, empowering women to take real control of their health.
Am I exposed to more radiation because of the AI?
Not at all. No additional radiation or time during your visit is required; you safely gain the benefit of higher accuracy.
Saige-Dx™, our AI technology powered by DeepHealth,
improved the overall performance for every radiologist in a recent study.2
Why should I choose EBCD for my breast care?
- One in eight women will develop cancer in her lifetime. It is crucial to detect the disease early, when treatment options are most optimal.
- EBCD uses Saige-Dx, artificial intelligence technology powered by DeepHealth, to deliver a more accurate mammogram.
- Saige-Dx helps improve the overall cancer detection rate as evidenced in a recent clinical study.2
- No additional radiation or time during your visit is required; you safely gain the benefit of state-of-the-art screening.
- EBCD delivers more personalized results with a comprehensive risk assessment. Your own medical history becomes an integral part of your healthcare, as it should be.
2 Data from the multi-reader multi-center reader study conducted to evaluate the performance of MQSA-qualified radiologists with and without the aid of Saige-Dx™. A copy of the Saige-Dx Instructions for Use is available upon request.